1′′ 2′′ 25mm 50mm Galvanized Wire Single J Hook
|FOB Price:||US $0.05-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.05-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||PE Bag, Carton, Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SJ001
- Strength: 5000kgs/11000lbs
- Process: Drawing and Cutting
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 73269090
- Size: 2′′ / 52mm
- Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Trademark: Grandlifting or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
1. Size: 1'', 2'' or 3'' etc.
2. BS: 1500kgs, 3000kgs, etc.
3. Surface: Zinc Plated
Ratchet Lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings.
For More information, please visit our website: www.grandlifting.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if there are any questions or enquiries.